Do you have an iPhone? If so, you’re in luck!
There is a way of adding your Signature directly to the mail app that is on your phone and sends your branding out even when you’re on the move!
First things first, make sure you have your email setup through the Apple Mail app. That is the standard Mail app that comes on the phone, and looks like this:
Once you have determined you are using the right app, lets get your Signature setup!
- Send yourself a test message from your computer using your Signature and check it on your phone.
- Click and hold down your finger just above the Signature, and it’ll pop up a bunch of options. Choose “Select” and drag the cursor so the blue highlights the entire Signature.
- Once it’s fully selected, tap the highlighted area once and you’ll see the options appear again. Select “Copy”.
- Now we just need to paste it into the settings! Go to your home screen and go to Settings > Mail > Signature
- Delete everything inside and tap once to pull up those options again. Hit “Paste”!
Now back all the way out and create an email. You’ll see your Signature pop right in!